- New release: UBIQLIPSE 0.4.0
- The 3rd survey is over. See the results on the right!
The 3rd survey is up as of today and will run for about two weeks. Check out the results for the previous survey!
The 2nd survey is up as of today and will run for about two weeks.
First release (version 0.2.0) is available from SourceForge! Follow the Downloads link to get it.
Uploaded UBIQLIPSE Architecture document to the SourceForge project website's Documents section. This currently consists of a package diagram only, but will also include all class diagrams soon.
- A first UBIQLIPSE Logo is ready: It's in the header of this website
- UBIQLIPSE project website relocated to http://ubiqlipse.sourceforge.net, update your bookmarks!
- Project registered on sourceforge.net
- Decided on name of Project: UBIQLIPSE
- Put images of most UIQ 2.1 widgets into the picture gallery
- "Pics & Screenshots" section added (though no pics yet)
- Project Plan ready
- Initial planning and research pretty much finished
- Website updated and brushed up with new layout :)
- Project website put up
- 20/05/05 (v0.4.0): Add widget, Remove widget, Move/Resize widget, Save GUI (to XML file), Undo
- 13/04/05 (v0.2.0): Load GUI (from XML file)
- Loading information about each widget from a file resource (greater flexibility)
- Support for Calendar widget
- Correct visual display of Slider component according to its initial value
- Attachment of graphic files for relevant GUI components (e.g. Image and BitmapButton)
- Possibility of populating ComboBox and Choicelist components with strings
- Integration into Eclipse plug-in based Symbian C++ development suite
- Improved XML format that can incorporate source code (e.g. attached to event triggers)
- HTML export for easy, portable presentation of visual design (use
- Integrated source code editor